4:20am 4:20am

LOL

I dont even know what to say... Me and my friend were laughing our asses off the whole time X) 5/5 10/10 :D

DumbassDude responds:

Damn, 5/5 and 10/10.

I feel so happy (;

Happy Fun Track Happy Fun Track

Nice.

Nice. Starts off kinda slow in the beginning, but then it picks up a bit later. I like it. Whimsical, and a lot better than anything i could make. Although, you could have thought up a better title.

Petrov2012 responds:

Yea, I know. I am just starting to mess around with FL Studio. I could have spent more time on it.

Benjadaninja- Voicemail Song. Benjadaninja- Voicemail Song.

Awesome.

I love this! HAHA, could i use this? It loops awesomely too.

Hungry for Adrenaline Hungry for Adrenaline

Well Done :D

Wow, i have to say Faito, compared to your other submission Space Scrabble, this is amazing! Even on its own, it stands out in an interesting way. I especially like the drum parts; they're very clear sounding. You know what, this is going in favorites. you earned it :D The only downside to the song was towards the end, when it seemed that it was all building up towards an epic finale of sorts, or a great booming piece, it faded away, and it was deluding in a way. But its not a big loss. Good job, and great title too.

Faito responds:

=O thanks, i know Space Scrabble hehe >.<. My bro is ten and he did that and insisted i submited it, i just couldn't say to him "NO THIS SUX, YOU ARE TOO YOUNG!", that would have been too mean.

And i can see what you mean about the song towards the ending, its just that i kept adding pattens and patterns and couldn't find a good way to finish it, it was originally 30 seconds longer lol, but still finished abruptly. So i decided to end it when it was still "good".

I guess thats the difference between a pro and a n00b. I had a great idea in my head but couldn't materialize it into my song.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to listen and review my song, i really appreciate it. Cya =).

Space Scrabble Space Scrabble

I know you can do better

If youre going to make a loop, I would make a loop that is at least more than three seconds long. You could have used that piece as a great base line to a song, and it would have worked out fine. But making a 59 second loop of the same 3 second... sound... is not enough dude! But if you try a bit harder I know you can extend this piece and make something truly worthwhile.

--- PinkSombrero